Structural Heart Imaging Market Revenue, Product Launches, Regional Share Analysis & Forecast till 2028
The global structural heart imaging market size is expected to reach USD 34.1 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 10.2%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing prevalence of structural heart diseases, rising awareness about cardiac health, surging prevalence of lifestyle-induced diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure, and increasing unhealthy habits such as excessive alcohol consumption and drug abuse are among some factors expected to drive global market revenue growth going ahead. Other key factors boosting market growth are technological advancements in structural heart imaging modalities, rapid adoption of advanced imaging techniques, increasing clinical trials of emerging cardiac imaging techniques, and increasing government support for healthcare R&D activities. Market players’ increased focus on expanding existing product portfolio and a favorable regulatory scenario for structural heart procedures are expected to stimulate market growth in the near future.
Structural Heart Imaging (SHI) is an imaging technique that employs high-resolution cameras for screening of the heart to produce clear images, which aid doctors to accurately diagnose the patient’s cardiac condition. Echocardiogram and angiogram (MRI, CT, etc.) are the most widely used structural heart imaging modalities that assess the cardiac structure and identify narrowing or blockage of blood vessels. Rising number of minimally invasive procedures such as Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), advances in the techniques, and increasing government support for R&D activities in the cardiology field create further growth opportunities for players in the global structural heart imaging market over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4100
Major companies in the global structural heart imaging market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Boston Scientific Corporation, CryoLife, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthineers GmbH, Toshiba Corporation, Medtronic Plc, CardioComm Solutions Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Circle Cardiovascular Imaging, Inc., LivaNova PLC, Integer Holdings Corporation, HeartSciences, TomTec Imaging Systems GmbH, Micro Interventional Devices, Inc., Braile Biomédica, Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, 3mensio Medical Imaging BV, TTK Healthcare Limited, Pie Medical Imaging B.V., and Aran Biomedical Teoranta.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- The heart valve devices segment is expected to dominate other product type segments in terms of revenue share during the forecast period. Growth of this segment is driven by rapidly growing number of TAVR procedures, surging adoption of TAVR techniques for their long-term durability and efficacy, and favorable regulatory policies.
- Based on imaging modality, the echocardiogram segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast years. Increasing incidence of structural and congenital heart diseases, augmented need for effective imaging and diagnosis of these diseases, rising use of echocardiograms in intraprocedural monitoring, and advantages such as real-time monitoring and high-quality images are the most crucial factors expected to fuel this segment’s growth.
- The North America structural heart imaging market accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Market growth is driven by rising prevalence of structural and congenital heart diseases, increasing demand for advanced cardiac imaging solutions, and awareness about cardiac health.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/structural-heart-imaging-market
For the purpose of this report, the global structural heart imaging market has been segmented based on product type, imaging modality, procedure type, application, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Heart Valve Devices
- Transcatheter Heart Valves
- Surgical Heart Valves
- Occluders and Delivery Systems
- Annuloplasty Rings
By Imaging Modality (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- CT (Computed Tomography)
By Procedure Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement (SAVR)
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (TMVR)
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (LAAC)
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Surgical Applications
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Specialty clinics
- Cardiac centers
- Diagnostic centers
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Catheterization laboratories
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
· Latin America
o Rest of LATAM
· Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4100
Thank you for reading our report. Get in touch with us to know more about the customization feature and our team with provide you the best suited report as per your need.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-structural-heart-imaging-market